Contracting & Construction Challenges
Labor shortage, low productivity levels, advancements of technology and an aging workforce...these are just a few of today’s challenges contractors and owners of construction companies are facing. It’s not all bad news, in fact with challenges comes solutions and our team of experts are innovative and adaptable to this changing environment.
- When was the last time you assessed your burden rate in relation to your job costing?
- When was the last time you reconciled job costing with your formal bid/estimate?
- When you formally estimate a job, do you include accurate overhead and burden? How do you calculate that number?
- Is your small tool inventory control managed properly?
- What type of field management accountability framework do you have established?
- Do you know your accurate breakeven point with your company and on each job?
- What type of self funded bonus and incentive program do you have in place for your field personnel?
- What type of credit and collections policy and procedures is in place to maintain strong cash flow?